Football Federation Australia & Football New South Wales will join forces once again to host an A Licence course in 2021.
The Course will be held at Valentine Sports Park on the below dates:
Sunday 14th February to Saturday 20th February
Sunday 14th November to Sunday 21st November
Venue – Valentine Sports Park
- $2530.00 – includes course apparel, course delivery, workbooks, and lunch daily
- $3377.00 – includes course apparel, course delivery, workbooks, three daily meals and onsite accommodation
- $2970.00 – includes course delivery and lunch daily
- $3377.00 – includes course delivery, three daily meals and onsite accommodation
As part of FFA’s strategic plan to improve the quality of experience and learning outcomes for coaches on the FFA/AFC ‘A’ Licence course, an application process is being implemented considering only 24 places (as per AFC Coaching Convention guidelines) can be offered on course. The following will be considered as key criteria in determining places;
- Current and/or previous coaching experience and level
- Playing experience and level
- Strength and quality of your Football CV, offering evidence of the coaches willingness to seek education outside of ‘formal’ coaching courses via various development opportunities
- Strength and quality of B Licence assessment
Applications will close on the 27th November 2020. Only one application per candidate will be considered.
The FFA Coaching Unit will review all applications and notify applicants of their place on the course by the 9th December 2020. Should your application be successful, you will be required to make payment by the 18th December 2020. If payment is not confirmed by this date, your position on course will be automatically removed. Should you be unsuccessful you will be placed on the waiting list if places become available after the final payment cut off.
Any questions are to be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org