Upon entering and parking at Valentine Sports Park (VSP) you agree to enter into a contract with Football NSW Limited (FNSW).
If you do not accept these terms and conditions of entry, you must leave the venue immediately. Entering and remaining at the venue will constitute acceptance of the following terms and conditions of entry;
COVID-19 Conditions of Entry
All visitors must:
- Confirm that they are well and must not have experienced cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days, not have returned from overseas or any known case location as listed on the NSW Health website
https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates in the last 14 days.
- Upon entry to the venue, scan the Services NSW QR Code using a mobile phone camera, register contact details and follow the prompts. These details will be used in accordance with the COVID Safe Check-in – Privacy Collection Statement
- Observe COVID-19 information signage and staff advice in relation to seating, movement through the venue, capacity limits and entry and exit points to ensure physical distancing from others.
- Maintain a 1.5m distance from others at all times in accordance with public health orders.
- Practice safe hygiene, including washing their hands regularly with soap and water and using hand sanitiser upon entry and exit.’
- Spectators should be restricted to essential people only.
- Wear masks while indoors and while attending outdoor events (except for players participating in games/training or warming up and those under the age of 12). For the avoidance of doubt, coaches, managers, substitutes and spectators must all wear masks. More information is available here
Visitors who do not comply with these conditions will not be admitted or will be asked to leave to ensure the safety of all.
General Conditions of Entry
- Speed limits are 10 km per hour at all times no exceptions
- All visitors MUST adhere to speed limits at all times
- All visitors MUST adhere to all signs at all times
- FNSW assumes no liability for loss or damage to any vehicles and/or their contents however caused
- Football is played on this site and vehicle owners and drivers assume all risk for damage to vehicles caused by footballs
- VSP Car park is to be used strictly for the clients of Football NSW, Advantage Aquatics, Valentine Café and hirers of the venue
- No Commuter Parking at any time
- This is not a public park, this is a private sporting facility, its use is reserved for authorised persons only
- Access to the dam is prohibited
- When leaving the car park all users are required to use caution when entering the roundabout
- Overflow car park IS ONLY TO BE USED when signage indicates that the car park is “OPEN”. Service vehicles are exempt with consent if access is required to perform services at the venue
- Vehicles are not to access at all times “No Access” areas without consent
- Motel carpark is for motel guests Vehicles are not to access Motel car park without consent
- “Drop off zone” in front of the café IS ONLY TO BE USED when a passenger is alighting from vehicle and NOT for permanent parking
- “Deliveries / Emergency Vehicle Zone” in front of the concourse IS ONLY TO BE USED for deliveries, no other areas are to be used without consent
- Vehicles are not permitted to drive on the pedestrian concourse without consent from venue management
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the car park and surrounding lands
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited at this venue
- No glass is to be brought onto the premises
- Any buses carrying disabled passengers will drop off, or pick up, passengers in the ‘drop off zone’ in front of the café. The buses will be parked at the south-western end of the car park
- It is understood that any vehicle displaying a disabled sticker has the right to park in the disabled car parking space
- Service vehicles can access alternate access along Meurants Lane with consent
- All incidents MUST be reported to VSP Venue Management
- VSP Venue Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any user for breaching car park rules
- VSP Venue Management reserve the right to enforce a ban on any users who places the safety of others at risk
- All staff are to proactively enforce the car park use and safety rules
- Pet animals are not permitted in the venue grounds at all times
- Person under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult
- Scooters, skateboards, skates and bicycles are prohibited in the venue grounds at all times
- Drones are not permitted in the in the venue grounds without consent
- Flares, fireworks, loudhailers & air horns, instruments prohibited by law, banners or placards displaying political messages or slogans are prohibited in the venue grounds at all times
- Written permission must be obtained to display any banners or flags around the venue. FNSW reserves the right to remove any flags or banners should they be deemed inappropriate
- External catering is not permitted anywhere on the grounds without written consent
- From time to time, we include third party products or services in special We are not liable, under any circumstances, for any failure by third party providers to provide products or services or for any error, alteration or change of any kind made by those third-party providers. All third-party coupons, vouchers, receipts and tickets are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified by those third-party providers.
- VSP reserves the right to change the operational hours of the car park without notice
- To the extent permitted by law, VSP is not liable for any omissions, errors or changes to the facilities and services, whether temporary or permanent.
- VSP Venue Management reminds all users that any other use of the car park other than parking of cars is prohibited unless prior consent is given by
- Releases and Indemnity
FNSW takes no responsibility for the safe keeping of valuables, good or vehicles brought on to the premises.
To the extent permitted by law, you agree to release and hold harmless us and our current and former officers, employees and agents against and from all expenses, costs, liabilities, claims, actions, proceedings, damages, judgments, and losses of any kind whatsoever (including consequential and economic losses, property loss/damage and damage for injury, including personal injury and death) arising out of, caused by, attributable to or resulting from your reservation or your stay at VSP for any reason whatsoever.
You agree to indemnify us and our current and former officers, employees and agents for all expenses, costs, liabilities, claims, actions, proceedings, damages, judgments and losses of any kind whatsoever (including consequential and economic losses, property loss/damage and damage for injury, including personal injury and death) arising out of, caused by, attributable to or resulting from your reservation or your stay at VSP except to the extent caused or contributed to negligence of current or former officers, employees or agents.
Regardless of the length of stay, there is no tenancy or other proprietary rights created under any laws.
- FNSW reserves its right to update or change these rules without notice
- These terms and conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New South Wales,
Nothing in these terms and conditions affect any rights you may have and which by law cannot be excluded, including under the Competition and
Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and under State and Territory consumer protection legislation.
Any personal information collected will not be made available to any third party without your prior consent except where required by law or to enforce collection of amounts owing by you. You must advise us if your contact details change or are incorrect.
- Vehicles parked in breach of these terms & conditions will be issued a Non- Compliant Breach