Upon entering and parking at Valentine Sports Park (VSP) you agree to enter into a contract with Football NSW Limited (FNSW).
If you do not accept these terms and conditions of entry, you must leave the venue immediately. Entering and remaining at the venue will constitute acceptance of the following terms and conditions of entry;
COVID-19 Conditions of Entry
All hirers and visitors must:
- Under the Football NSW Safe Workplace (COVID-19) Policy https://footballnsw.com.au/2021/12/10/football-nsw-implements-safe-workplace-covid-19-policy/ anyone aged 16 years and over entering indoor areas of VSP must be fully vaccinated or have an exemption, including staff, people attending meetings, tradespeople, hirers, users of the futsal court and patrons of the gymnasium, café and pool. NOTE: the changerooms below the VSP grandstand and the toilets on the concourse are not considered indoor areas for the purposes of this Policy.
- It is not mandatory under the PHO, but FNSW recommend that anyone aged 16 years and over sign in via the Service NSW QR code located at the point of entry.
- Children under 16 years of age who are not fully vaccinated are permitted to attend indoor areas of VSP, without being accompanied by a fully vaccinated parent or guardian.
- Hirers will be responsible to comply with the Football NSW Safe Workplace (COVID-19) Policy by checking the vaccination status of anyone aged 16 years and over in attendance at indoor events. Entry will not be permitted if evidence of vaccination or an exemption cannot be sighted by the hirer or Venue Staff.
- For indoor venue hire, the hirer must identify and nominate a jacketed official who will be the group’s COVID-19 Safety Marshal for the duration of the hire period, this person must be located at the point of entry to the indoor venue. This person will be responsible for: checking vaccination status, overseeing sign in via Services NSW QR code as required, hand sanitising, maintaining social distancing and mask wearing if applicable. If the hirer is unable to provide a COVID-19 Safety Marshal, VSP can provide Venue Staff at a cost to the hirer.
- For outdoor venue hire, the hirer must identify and nominate a jacketed official who will be the group’s COVID-19 Safety Marshal for the duration of the hire period. This person will be responsible for ensuring that the activities conducted during the hire period are COVID safe.
- Maintain a 1.5m social distance at all times, where social distancing is not possible, mask wearing is recommended.
- Observe COVID-19 information signage and staff advice in relation to seating, movement through the venue, capacity limits if applicable and entry and exit points to ensure physical distancing from others.
- Persons attending the venue must confirm that they are well and are not experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/stay-safe/testing/symptoms, that during the past 14 days have not returned from overseas or had close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19, have not complied with a current NSW Health or employer direction to self-isolate, have not complied with a current PHO.
- Fields and facilities must be booked prior to use.
- Hirers will need to consider bump in and bump out time when booking a hire session.
- All Fields and facilities are available for hire.
- The hirer will be required to contact VSP Operations on 0458 091 700 on arrival to be given access to fields and facilities.
- Venue Staff on duty will be the nominated COVID-19 Safety Officer for the venue.
- The Hirer will be required to leave the field no later than the allocated booking time.
- Shower and changeroom facilities are available for hire, a cleaning fee may apply. VSP will provide gloves, paper towel and Virasan to wipe down surfaces and it is recommended to wipe surfaces before and after use.
- The toilets located on the concourse level and car park are available for anyone over 16 years of age who is not vaccinated, all other toilets onsite can only be accessed by anyone who is vaccinated.
- No players are to access the tunnel or change rooms unless hired.
- Only authorised coaches and club officials will have access to the storage areas behind the change rooms. This access will be monitored by VSP Venue staff.
- In accordance with the Portable Goal Handling Procedure only authorised hirers will have access to portable goals. VSP will provide gloves, paper towel and Virasan for the hirer to wipe down, before and after use, portable goals and sports equipment.
- Practice safe hygiene, including washing hands regularly with soap and water and using hand sanitiser upon entry and exit.
- VSP Venue staff have the authority to request people to leave the site if non-compliant with the COVID Terms of Hire and Conditions of Entry https://valentinesportspark.com.au/conditions-of-entry/
- Adhere to the NSW Public Health (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement) Order 2020 and related amendment orders https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/Pages/public-health-orders.aspx
General Conditions of Entry
- Speed limits are 10 km per hour at all times no exceptions
- All visitors MUST adhere to speed limits at all times
- All visitors MUST adhere to all signs at all times
- FNSW assumes no liability for loss or damage to any vehicles and/or their contents however caused
- Football is played on this site and vehicle owners and drivers assume all risk for damage to vehicles caused by footballs
- VSP Car park is to be used strictly for the clients of Football NSW, Advantage Aquatics, Valentine Café and hirers of the venue
- No Commuter Parking at any time
- This is not a public park, this is a private sporting facility, its use is reserved for authorised persons only
- Access to the dam is prohibited
- When leaving the car park all users are required to use caution when entering the roundabout
- Overflow car park IS ONLY TO BE USED when signage indicates that the car park is “OPEN”. Service vehicles are exempt with consent if access is required to perform services at the venue
- Vehicles are not to access at all times “No Access” areas without consent
- Motel carpark is for motel guests Vehicles are not to access Motel car park without consent
- “Drop off zone” in front of the café IS ONLY TO BE USED when a passenger is alighting from vehicle and NOT for permanent parking
- “Deliveries / Emergency Vehicle Zone” in front of the concourse IS ONLY TO BE USED for deliveries, no other areas are to be used without consent
- Vehicles are not permitted to drive on the pedestrian concourse without consent from venue management
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the car park and surrounding lands
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited at this venue
- No glass is to be brought onto the premises
- Any buses carrying disabled passengers will drop off, or pick up, passengers in the ‘drop off zone’ in front of the café. The buses will be parked at the south-western end of the car park
- It is understood that any vehicle displaying a disabled sticker has the right to park in the disabled car parking space
- Service vehicles can access alternate access along Meurants Lane with consent
- All incidents MUST be reported to VSP Venue Management
- VSP Venue Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any user for breaching car park rules
- VSP Venue Management reserve the right to enforce a ban on any users who places the safety of others at risk
- All staff are to proactively enforce the car park use and safety rules
- Pet animals are not permitted in the venue grounds at all times
- Person under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult
- Scooters, skateboards, skates and bicycles are prohibited in the venue grounds at all times
- Drones are not permitted in the in the venue grounds without consent
- Flares, fireworks, loudhailers & air horns, instruments prohibited by law, banners or placards displaying political messages or slogans are prohibited in the venue grounds at all times
- Written permission must be obtained to display any banners or flags around the venue. FNSW reserves the right to remove any flags or banners should they be deemed inappropriate
- External catering is not permitted anywhere on the grounds without written consent
- From time to time, we include third party products or services in special We are not liable, under any circumstances, for any failure by third party providers to provide products or services or for any error, alteration or change of any kind made by those third-party providers. All third-party coupons, vouchers, receipts and tickets are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified by those third-party providers.
- VSP reserves the right to change the operational hours of the car park without notice
- To the extent permitted by law, VSP is not liable for any omissions, errors or changes to the facilities and services, whether temporary or permanent.
- VSP Venue Management reminds all users that any other use of the car park other than parking of cars is prohibited unless prior consent is given by
- Releases and Indemnity
FNSW takes no responsibility for the safe keeping of valuables, good or vehicles brought on to the premises.
To the extent permitted by law, you agree to release and hold harmless us and our current and former officers, employees and agents against and from all expenses, costs, liabilities, claims, actions, proceedings, damages, judgments, and losses of any kind whatsoever (including consequential and economic losses, property loss/damage and damage for injury, including personal injury and death) arising out of, caused by, attributable to or resulting from your reservation or your stay at VSP for any reason whatsoever.
You agree to indemnify us and our current and former officers, employees and agents for all expenses, costs, liabilities, claims, actions, proceedings, damages, judgments and losses of any kind whatsoever (including consequential and economic losses, property loss/damage and damage for injury, including personal injury and death) arising out of, caused by, attributable to or resulting from your reservation or your stay at VSP except to the extent caused or contributed to negligence of current or former officers, employees or agents.
Regardless of the length of stay, there is no tenancy or other proprietary rights created under any laws.
- FNSW reserves its right to update or change these rules without notice
- These terms and conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New South Wales,
Nothing in these terms and conditions affect any rights you may have and which by law cannot be excluded, including under the Competition and
Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and under State and Territory consumer protection legislation.
Any personal information collected will not be made available to any third party without your prior consent except where required by law or to enforce collection of amounts owing by you. You must advise us if your contact details change or are incorrect.
- Vehicles parked in breach of these terms & conditions will be issued a Non- Compliant Breach