Due to the latest COVID update from the NSW Government, the following will be in place at VSP from 23 June 2021 for one week unless advised otherwise, https://www.nsw.gov.au/media-releases/new-covid-19-restrictions-for-greater-sydney-23-june-2021
- No changerooms will be available for training or matches, come ready to train or play
- Masks are mandatory indoors and while attending outdoor events (except for players participating in games/training or warming up and those under the age of 12)
- 4 square meter rule indoors and outdoors, maintain social distancing at all times
- The hirer will be required to provide COVID Safe Marshals for all bookings to ensure their guests are QR coding, hand sanitising and wearing a mask upon entry
Please note that all hirers of the venue must adhere to the latest version of the VSP Return to Play Guidelines (If the Public Health Order is amended, these changes will be communicated as we receive new advice)
All visitors must:
- Confirm that they are well and must not have experienced cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days, not have returned from overseas or any known case location as listed on the NSW Health website https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates in the last 14 days.
- Upon entry to the venue, scan the Services NSW QR Code using a mobile phone camera, register contact details and follow the prompts. These details will be used in accordance with the COVID Safe Check-in – Privacy Collection Statement https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/covid-safe-check-privacy-collection-statement
- Observe COVID-19 information signage and staff advice in relation to seating, movement through the venue, capacity limits and entry and exit points to ensure physical distancing from others.
- Maintain a 1.5m distance from others at all times in accordance with public health orders.
- Practice safe hygiene, including washing their hands regularly with soap and water and using hand sanitiser upon entry and exit.’
- Spectators should be restricted to essential people only.
- Wear masks while indoors and while attending outdoor events (except for players participating in games/training or warming up and those under the age of 12). For the avoidance of doubt, coaches, managers, substitutes and spectators must all wear masks. More information is available here – https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/rules/greater-sydney#face-masks
Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.